Collection Data Form
From BGBM Collection Workflows
Using the CDF is mandatory for all people working at BGBM. Entering data from a herbarium label or our living collection can be difficult. This documentation shall guide you through the process. If you have questions regarding the CDF, please contact Gabi Droege (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dominik Röpert (email@example.com).
1 How to
- Using the Collection Data Form
- Examples Herbarium Specimen Labels (Pics)
- Examples Herbarium Specimen Labels (CDF)
2 Latest version
- Attention: for sending CDF through email you must rename it to e.g. ".abc" instead of ".xls", ".xlsx". Sending files that include macros through email is no longer possible.
- Collection data form 2.1
- Dataform field documentation (pdf)
- Release notes (pdf)
- Excel Macro Security (pdf)